Friday, June 6, 2008

Name Dropping..

Last night during the Celtics-Lakers game (remember, Paul Pierce = Truth), two of my neighbors brought up a very legitimate point -- if I'm going to write anything on this blog that includes a personal detail -- really, anything beyond a person's name stated in an already publicly-known context, it might be a good idea not to use the person's name. It doesn't really add anything to the main points, and it might be something the person wouldn't want to appear if, say, their name was Googled.

They were right. I don't have time right now to go back through old entries but will give the whole blog a once-over this weekend.

They realize that no harm was meant (I'll take a mulligan here), but their point is still valid and well-taken. In the meantime, to the dozen or so faithful readers of this blog, if there's anything on this that you find objectionable, e-mail or post a comment and I'll work to fix it.

No comments: