Friday, August 14, 2009

Franky D Karaoke Pics





















The Franky D fundraiser last night at the Old Court was a great time. Unfortunately, my camera batteries died on me halfway though, but I was still able to get a few shots, including Franky and Matt dancing, an amazing rendition of Earth, Wind, and Fire's "September," a duet featuring Ratriey's middle-school music teacher, Mrs. Neary, and of course Jerry Bisantz just lighting the place up everytime he got in front of the mic.

As the night went on, people seemed a lot more willing to get up and sing, which could either be attributed to the ice already having broken by others, or perhaps the cumulative effect that several cocktails can have on one's courage.

Several CC candidates were there, to include Paul Belley (who gave what I'm told was another great Sweet Caroline rendition, which I missed when I went downstairs to get food), Ryan Berard, Joe Mendonca, and probably several others and even a sitting Councilor or two that I may have missed from the table where we sat.

Also, Patrick Murphy's Meet and Greet / Charitable Fundraiser is going to be tonight, 14 AUG, at Hookslide Kelly's from 7:30-9:30.

No comments: